In partnership with KONGA, the Lagos State Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Cooperatives is proud to host and sponsor the 1st Lagos State MSME Exclusive Trade Fair with the theme “Promotion of Small- Scale Products for Employment Generation and Economic Growth” billed to come up between 2nd and 8th May 2016.
The fair , proudly supported by KONGA and other institutional partners, will exhibit indigenous brands which use locally made raw materials and which are proudly created and developed by micro, small and medium enterprises owned by Nigerians.
The involvement of KONGA as a Key Partner, is aimed at listing these indigenous manufacturers and entrepreneurs to sell on the KONGA Mall e– commerce platform thus giving them expanded global visibility and market access.
Also, the fair would bring together local giants of the small – scale industrial sector, financiers, and business development support providers from the private sector and at the State and Federal levels
Key Partners & Players
- Lagos State Employment Trust Fund
- Bank of Industry (BOI)
- Small and Medium Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- SON – Standard Organization of Nigeria
There shall be daily Business Clinic and Workshops with the above listed organizations
- To encourage patronage of products and services of our local MSMEs, by local consumers, investors and Government
- To promote the BuyNaija initiative, and pave way for the Purchase Made – in Lagos campaign
- To list exhibitors for sale on the KONGA platform for market access and global visibility.
- To encourage quality comparison and innovative improvements for local and international competitiveness;
- To promote MSMEs’ linkages with trade support and market facilitation channels, especially KONGA
- To facilitate linkages for investment opportunities and export development;
- To serve as a platform for administering and accessing business development support and other institutional incentives.
What the Trade Fair would Offer
The Fair will take the form of exhibitions, business consultation sessions and daily symposia on topical issues that would enhance product development, product quality, product packaging, branding and export facilitation.
Most importantly, all these are available to our exhibitors free of charge.
TO PARTICIPATE FREE
Contact : Association of Small Business Owners of Nigeria –ASBON
Office – Grafil House, No.33, Abeokuta Street, Anifowose (Opposite Computer Village), Anifowose, Ikeja, Lagos
For further enquiries, Call : 08022633050, 08091654149