By 2020 there’ll be a billion internet users in Africa, presenting an opportunity for African businesses and digital entrepreneurs. Youth unemployment across Africa is high (35percent in South Africa, 17percent in Kenya, 15percent in Nigeria), developing digital entrepreneurship and creating new job opportunities for young people is critical to Africa’s transformative growth.
Digital skill are still under- developed, making it harder for African economies to get the most out of the web and that is why Google wants to help close this knowledge gap. Our Target is to train and empower 100,000 people Nationwide within 5 months.
STRATEGIC PARTNERS: We work with organizations like State Government, Churches, MLM, Universities, NYSC, Business clubs/Associations, Foundations, private companies to TRAIN AND EMPOWER their staff and members digitally.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Under- Graduates/students, Corp Members, Unemployed graduates, Working class professionals, Business owners, Women group, NGO’S, Digital Marketing professionals, Startup entrepreneurs and social Media Enthusiasts,
SESSION DURATION: 1- day
CLASS SIZE : Minimum of 50 person (advised)
VENUE : ASBON OFFICE. – Grafil House, No.33, Abeokuta Street, Anifowose (Opposite Computer Village), Ikeja, Lagos
FACILITATOR: Google #DigitalSkillTrainer
FEE : FREE
CERTIFICATION : Subject to active participation in class and personal progress after session.
REGISTRATION FOR ATTENDANCE – Call Muyiwa on 08022633050
The Internet is at the heart of economic growth and this digital skills training programme sponsored by Google is aimed at helping more Nigerians to position and play a part in the digital economy.
- Learn how to use the internet and social media to your advantage:
- Become an employer of labour – by setting up your own digital agency, offering digital marketing services to other businesses.
- Use the new knowledge to market/promote your products and services online and make more sales as an entrepreneurs or business owner.
- Become the toast of employers. With your new digital skills you employable, as a job seeker.
- Make progress towards earning your prestigious Certificate by Google.
- Every one can succeed online, start a new business, grow their existing one, or share their passion with others and earn. With over 80million Nigerians having access to the internet and a large number of also very active on social media platforms daily, the game has now moved ONLINE.
We will be expecting to hear from you and look forward to partnering with your organization. Our team is committed to helping your members make the most of the digital revolution.
CALL : +2348098355361
To benefit maximally, do join Association of Small Business Owners of Nigeria – ASBON.
ASBON Office – GRAFIL HOUSE, N0. 33, Abeokuta Street, Anifowose (Opposite Computer Village), Ikeja Lagos.
Website – www.asbon.org
Email – email@example.com