The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is helping to make Agriculture in Nigeria Smart, Attractive and Profitable, thus invites you to participate at the Agro study tour of Israel.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Study tour of Kibbutz Green houses, Plantations, Cow & Sheep Sheds, Milking House, Fish Ponds, Date Palms, Desert Agriculture, Dip Irrigation, Research Organisations, Preservations Technology, Packaging Techniques, Wine Factory, Water Purification Centre etc.
- Study and understanding of Smart farming
- B2B meetings arranged with Israeli Agricultural and Irrigation experts and companies to be organized by the Federation of Israelis Chambers of Commerce, Israel
- This tour is open to both Christians and Muslims and there will be visits to both Christian and Muslim historical sights.
|N1,500,000 per delegate||Economy Air Fare (Return), 2 in a room, feeding 3 times a day, airport transfer, visa processing and Administrative fee.|
|N1,700,000||Economy Air Fare (Return), 1 in a room, feeding 3 times a day, airport transfer, visa processing and Administrative fee.|
|N2,700,000||Business class Air Fare (Return), 1 in a room, feeding 3 times a day, airport transfer, visa processing and Administrative fee.|
Interested participants are to complete the attached registration form and submit with necessary documents on or before Wednesday, 8th, 2017. For further enquiry, please contact the undersigned on 08033335172, 08091119856; email:firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; or Oyinlola Ogunbiyi on 07065306388; email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The following MUST be attached:
- Data Page of International Passport which must be valid for at least 7months
- Photocopy of Current and Past Visas
- 2 Passport Photographs