The Africa France Young Leaders programme aims at identifying, assembling and promoting African and French high-potential leaders within a « class spirit ». The class will bring together young African and French leaders over two seminars with the purpose of creating long-lasting personal ties and setting up a common reflection on global issues.
AfricaFrance for Shared Growth in association with the French Development Agency are proud to announce the launch of the selection process for the first group of Graduates from the Africa France Young Leaders programme.
- You are between 28 and 38 years old ?
- You are French, French in the African diaspora or African ?
- You contribute to an inclusive and sustainable growth that is shared between Africa and France ?
- You attest to a leadership or an involvment with an impact on your community or your country ?
- You come from companies or civil society in all spheres of economic and social life?
- Candidates must be between the ages of 28 and 38 on 1st January 2017
- Candidates must be French or must come from an African country
- Anglophone candidates require fluency in French as well as the ability to hold a conversation
- At the time of the application, candidates must be working in companies or civil society
in all fields of economic and social life (manufacturing, services, both cultural and
societal) (the position of President, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Managing Partner or equivalent)
- They must demonstrate leadership, commitment and sustainable engagement (5
to 15 years) that has had an impact on their community or their country
- Candidates must also be able to travel and must make themselves available for the
programme’s two sessions in July 2017 and October 2017
- They must demonstrate leadership potential that would enable them to reach the highest level within their sphere of activity
- They must demonstrate the requisite skills, in addition to an ability and a willingness
to express themselves at the highest level. They must also be capable of making an oral presentation relating to their candidacy
- Candidates must show a willingness and a capacity to participate in strengthening the Franco-African relationship in their particular sphere of activity
- They must demonstrate the capacity to fully invest themselves in the programme as part of the network of previous Young Leaders.
- ALL EXPENSES (INCLUDING VISAS, TRANSPORT AND ACCOMMODATION) WILL BE PAID FOR.
- 31st March 2017 : Closing date for applications
- April 2017 : Selection interviews . Announcement of the first graduating class
- 3rd-7th July 2017 : First meeting in Paris
- 2nd-6th October 2017 : Second meeting in Africa
For More Information:
Application Deadline: March 31st 2017