Theme: Managing Growth for Profitability
Date: Thursday June 01, 2017
Venue: Landmark Event Centre, Water Corporation Victoria Island Lagos.
Time: 9am – 1pm
The Forum will consist of lively discussions with industry experts and business owners across the spectrum, who have successfully managed and maximized growth for profitability in their respective organizations.
The objective of the forum is to provide SMEs with practical tips on how they can strengthen their business value propositions, in order to be properly positioned to compete effectively in a dynamic operating environment.
The Forum consisting of 1,000 entrepreneurs and business experts will begin at 9:00a.m. and end at 1:00p.m. Participants will be required to pay N5,500 registration fees. You can view photos from last year’s Forum here.
Register here for the conference at #5,500 only
Why you should attend the CEOs Forum
The forum will:
- Expose participants to knowledge and practical tips for growing businesses that are sustainable
- Foster the exchange of ideas and best practices
- Provide opportunities for participants, partners and sponsors to discuss the challenges and prospects for SME development.
- Provide the unique opportunity for SMEs to meet and build valuable relationships
- Create an avenue for sponsors to showcase their targeted solutions to SMEs.