Application Deadline: August 14th 2017:
About the Awards
The Pan African Awards reward the very best projects which are using enterprise and entrepreneurship to innovate in the field of education. The awards are generously supported by The Saville Foundation, a charitable foundation based in South Africa. Teach A Man To Fish manage the awards using their expertise in enterprise education and highlight inspirational models and projects through their large network of educational organisations and schools.
What is Entrepreneurship in Education?
Entrepreneurial approaches to education can mean:
1. Teaching entrepreneurial and workplace skills to young people AND/OR,
2. Using alternative and innovative methods to fund education.
Do you have what it takes?
Is your education or training project based in Africa?
Does your organisation actively demonstrate the success of their entrepreneurial approach to education?
Is your education project innovative and inspiring?
Does your organisation have a large network of young people?
Can you show that your project has had a positive impact on young people and your community?
If you answered “yes” to these questions your organisation could be in with a chance of winning a Pan African Award for Entrepreneurship in Education.
Please see the Application Guide and Sample Form and read the Terms and Conditions before applying. If you have any questions regarding the competition, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits for winners
First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000.
Enhanced visibility and publicity.
Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities.
A chance to win our ‘partner prize’ to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge.
– Make your passion for education and entrepreneurship shine through.
– Tell us what makes your project special, different and innovative.
– Focus on impact. We want to see that what you are doing really works.
– Bring your application to life with examples – we want to hear about the great changes you are making in your community!