Calling organisations empowering youth through innovative enterprise education programmes. The 2017 pan African awards fro entrepreneurship in education are back! You are invited to submit an application for this continent-wide awards programme – the deadline is the 14th of August 2017.
Do you have what it takes?
- Is your education or training project based in Africa?
- Does your organisation demonstrate a successful entrepreneurial approach to education (teach entrepreneurial and workplace skills to young people or use alternative and innovative methods to fund education)?
- Is your education project(s) innovative and inspiring?
- Does your organisation have a large network of young people?
- Can you show that your project has had a positive impact on young people and their community?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you are eligible for an award.
Prizes and Benefits
- First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000
- A trip to London for a delegate to accept their award in person
- Enhanced visibility and publicity
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities
- A chance to win the Partner Prize to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge
The awards are generously supported by The Saville Foundation, a charitable foundation based in South Africa.teach a man to fish manages the awards using its expertise and experience in enterprise education.
Send any enquiries to email@example.com
Deadline application august 14th, 2017.
You can visit the links below for more information