Date: 24-26 July, 2018
Venue: ACCI Int’l Convention & Trade Fair Centre
ABOUT THE EXPO
…Exploring new Investment Opportunities, Business Development and Economic Advancement for the People.
ABUJA INVESTMENT EXPO
In furtherance of our above mandates and in our efforts to contribute towards the realization of the Federal Government’s Investment Drive in order to boost Business Activities and accelerate Economic Development within the country, Shelter Aid Organisation (SAO)in collaboration with Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) is organizing this annual event tagged Abuja Investment Expo.
It is in recognition of the enormous contribution of the Expo to our national growth that several key government MDAs and Private Sector Organizations including FCTA; FMP,W&H; FMI,T&I; FME; AIPDC; NIPC; NBBRI; NCE; NIESV; NIQS; and a host of other Government and Private Sector Organisations have continued to support the Expo.
The first edition of the Expo with the theme – “Building Wealth Through New Opportunities” successfully held at Yar’adua Centre from 14th – 16th November, 2016while the 2nd edition with the theme – “Housing and Investment for Economic Recovery” which also held at the Yar’adua Centre from 23rd – 24th May, 2017 attracted over 60 Exhibitors, 800 Participants and over 2,500 visitors from across both the Government and Private Sectors.
3RD EDITION OF THE ABUJA INVESTMENT EXPO
The 3rd Edition of Abuja Investment Expo with the theme: “Land Development: A Catalyst for Economic Advancement” is billed to hold from 24thto 26th July, 2018 at the International Convention and Trade Fair Centre of Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry, km8, Airport Road, Abuja is again being organized by Shelter Aid Organization with the collaboration, endorsement and support of ACCI and a host of Government Agencies and Private Sector Organizations. It is expected to consolidate on the gains of the previous editions and also break new grounds in Investment Drive, Business Development and Economic Advancement for the Nation and its Citizenry.
Like in the previous editions, this 3rd edition will feature:
• Exhibition of Products and Services,
• Business to Business (B2B) Meetings,
• Investment Forums,
• Discussions on Land Acquisition Processes, Mortgage and Financing,
• Modern and Low Cost Designs/Building Techniques,
• Low Cost Materials Production and Sourcing,
• Urban Planning, Sanitation and Safe Environment.
• Training and Retraining of Artisans and Skilled workers in the Housing and Construction Industry.
Participation is open and free to all who have interest in Business Development, Investment and general Economic growth; Consumers of various goods and services seeking to have first-hand interaction with manufacturers and service providers; Distributors or Manufacturers seeking new Brands, Partnerships and Agencies; Entrepreneurs and Business Managers seeking to break new grounds and new markets. It is also open to Policy makers, Scholars, Not-for-Profit Organisations, Civil Society Groups and indeed everyone seeking to gauge the impact of Government policies and programs on the national economy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Private Sector Investors and Businessmen
• Professionals and Investment Consultants
• Ministries, Departments, and Agencies of Government
• Professional Bodies and Trade Groups
• End Users and the General Public.
• Scholars, Researchers and the Academia.
• SMEs, Artisans and Skilled/Semi skilled Workers.
• Market Exposure and Visibility for your Product Services.
• New Contacts and Partnerships
• New Investment Opportunities.
• Access to Government Incentives and Funding.
• Access to new Products, Services and Technologies.
To Register, click on – http://www.housingexpo-ng.com/shelteraidApp/public/participants