The AppsAfrica.com Awards celebrate the best in mobile and tech from across Africa, showcasing the continents best innovations in 14 categories. The awards are open to corporates, established ventures or start-ups who have launched services in at least one African market.
The Awards provide winners with industry recognition, global publicity, and networking with 300+ industry peers at the Awards party in Cape Town on November 12th on the eve of AfricaCom. Winners are invited to Africa Tech Summit Kigali 2019 to join tech leaders from across the continent.
To enter the awards applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be start-ups or incorporated companies
- Applications will be accepted from companies who have launched a product or service in at least one African market.
- If the service has not been launched at the time of judging it will be omitted.
- The product or service must address specific African needs as detailed within the specific category
- The applicant’s innovation can be any product or service utilising any technology
- Applicants must have launched the entry in at least one African market to date
- Applications must be specific and relevant to the category entered
- The applications are judged by an independent panel of judges whos decisions are final
Applications close – September 7th
Shortlist announced – October 8th
Winners announced – November 12th in Cape Town
How to Apply: