Theme: Developing Efficiency and Competitiveness in the Digital Age
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos
Date: 25th to 26th of July, 2018
The ICTEL Expo 2018 is a professional trade show that focus on the ICT and Telecommunication industry. ICTEL 2018 will take place in the city of Lagos, the commercial nerve center of West Africa. The two days event is slated for 25th to 26th of July, 2018.
A single major catalyst that Industry, Commerce, Medical, Engineering and all other sectors of the economy and indeed the entire anatomy of human existence have enjoyed in the last about half a century is the breakthrough in the Information and Communication Technology.
(ICT) The breakthrough has been so significant to the extent that the degree of success of nearly everything now depends on the extent of ICT applied. It is undoubtedly the world fastest growing sector.
In line with the above, and to create a Professional Trade Show that focuses on the Information and Communication Technology and Telecommunications industry, the Lags Chamber of Commerce and Industry commenced the ICTEL Expo in the year 2015.
The ICTEL Expo gives 360o view of the ICT and Telecom industry and gives top visibility to sweeping trends innovations as well as providing an excellent networking opportunity for business decision makers, innovation managers, enterprise solution providers, start-ups, ICT academics, OEMs, investors and other players in the ICT and Telecom sectors (indigenous and international).
Objectives of ICTEL Expo
- Maximum exposure at a premier Conference devoted to players in the ICT Telecoms Industry
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships with the ICT and Telecoms industry
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers
- A cost-effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from State and Federal Government departments and Private Sector
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience and showcase organisation’s expertise and capabilities
- Increase marketing opportunities including visibility on the Conference website and associated marketing