New Date: 24-26 September, 2019
“Promoting Waste Management Brand Globally”
African Waste Management Exhibition and Conference in collaboration with the ARC Exhibits LLP India are organizing the much awaited African Waste Management Expo 2019, this event coming up in Lagos Nigeria aimed at providing a single platform for potential buyers to meet a wide range of sellers within one roof. The view of the organizers of this event will be to provide possible avenue for you to showcase your products as well benefit from other technologies that will lead to higher business profile/ yield from other exhibitors.
Nigeria’s choice of hosting this event is not unconnected with the huge market population of over 198 million people as currently revealed by the population commission, the untapped opportunities in this areas covered by this event is another factor, Nigeria easy accessibility by other African countries needing advancement in the areas of Waste Management, her rich oil and mineral resources are all basis for this consideration.
Organizers took so many things into cognizance before putting together this event which will offer participants immense benefits as this trade show is designed to create a reliable umbrella to achieve business growth as they:
- Showcase products or services and reach a targeted audience
- Create or reinforce the visibility and raise awareness and interest about its supply capacity Negotiate offers which may result in actual orders
- Develop the relationship network
- Attend to inquiries and disseminate information
- Meet potential partners that can lead to business alliances
- Identify new potential customers or strengthen relations with the existing ones
- Establish backward and forward business linkages
- Identify agents
- Explore the market and observe trends
- Exchanging experiences
- We look forward to seeing everyone, African Waste Management Exhibition 2019, 04 – 06 June, 2019