The SLA Accelerator is a 4-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of the programme will receive N2 million from SLA.
This year, the programme is open to businesses in any sector or industry based anywhere in Nigeria.
- 4 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- We are accepting applications from innovative businesses in ALL sectors this year
- Less than 3 years in operation
- Business must be based in Nigeria
- Business must not have raised more than $50,000 in external funding
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Attend a one week in-person bootcamp where you’ll meet the other participants and receive training from the SLA team and some of Nigeria’s most prominent business and operational experts.
- Get access to 15 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Virtual Demo Day! Present your business to local and international investors and media virtually.
Previous SLA entrepreneurs have been featured on Forbes and CNN and received brand endorsements after pitch day. In total they’ve gone on to raise $1 million, have been invested in by members of 500 startups and a lucky few even got to pitch to Aliko Dangote himself.
The top entrepreneur will walk away with N 2 million. The others receive 3 months of intensive support and access to a vast network of mentors and investors.
How to Apply:
Application Deadline: June 2nd, 2019.