Theme: Re-engineering for Growth
Date: 9th -10th July, 2019
Venue: Winning Life Conference Center, 2, Allen Avenue (3rd Floor), Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9am – 4pm daily
Registration and Attendance Fee: Free
Sponsor: Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
It is our pleasure to inform you that “Re-engineering for Growth” is now sponsored by FIRS.
You can now register for free via the link below.
Please note that we have only 50 spaces available, so, it’s first-come first-serve. Registration closes June 20th, 2019.
Registration link: https://seablunith.com/register.php
Event page: https://seablunith.com/events.php
We look forward to receiving you at the event.
The training will be coming up between July 9-10, 2019, and our target audience are business owners within the SME category.
We believe that this training will be of immense benefit to business owners
Kindly see the attached flyer and the link below for more details about the training.
Event Link: https://seablunith.com/events.php
Below are some of the features of the event:
- Lunch to be served each day with deserts as well
- Certificate of participation to be issued to each participant
- One hour consultation with the Life/Business coach from Canada (Aniekan Whyte)
- Opportunity to network with other business
- Souvenirs to be given to each participant
The training objectives are as follows:
- How to make critical business decisions
- How to build a strong brand identity
- How to use digital tools for marketing and collaboration
- Resource allocation/planning
- Leadership strategies for business growth
- How to communicate effectively with your team
- Finance: taxation, budgeting
- Business strategy – learn how to set short and long term business goals
- Effective customer service
- How to manage human resource, keeping your team motivated
- Proven sales and marketing strategies
- How to optimize your supply chain