The Bank of Industry (BOI) is currently inviting applicants from Nigerian for its Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme, which focus on young aspiring entrepreneurs within the age bracket of 18 – 35 years that have viable business ideas by developing a Product Program.
75% Discount on Premium Membership (Ad)
For a limited time only, this discount offer gives you exclusive access to all the Premium Standard features for NGO grant success. Join Today.
The YES Programme has the following broad objectives:
- To create an interactive learning platform to train young aspiring entrepreneurs in entrepreneurship and business management that will ultimately translate into improved efficiency and productivity.
- To kindle the entrepreneurial spirit of the youths.
- To act as an incubation center where business ideas are nurtured to their full potential as well as entrenching global best practices by inculcating a culture of innovation-driven entrepreneurship and ethics in the programme participants.
- Promotion of self-employment among graduates of institutions of higher learning, thereby changing their job-seeking mindset.
- To deepen financial inclusion by de-risking the young aspiring entrepreneurs and making them eligible for small business loans to be provided by BOI.
Searching for the fastest way to write proposals? (Ad)
We have an extensive database of sample proposals from successful grantee organizations from around the world offering project ideas, proposal writing techniques and planned strategies.
- Be a Nigerian.
- Must have a viable business idea within the 40 identified clusters that is operated, or will operate in Nigeria.
- Must be within the age limits of 18 and 35. (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required).
- Must possess a minimum educational qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Must be able to carry out the application process online.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Are you overwhelmed with too much grant information? (Ad)
Join Premium and view relevant grants and resources on a clean, ad-free and user-friendly Member Dashboard to organize and plan your successful fundraising. Learn more
For more information, please visit YES Programme.