Register And Become A Mentor – An Entrepreneur In Lagos Needs You As A Mentor
Nurture A New Generation Of Entrepreneurs
- – Minimum of 7 years of running a business enterprise or must be employed by a reputable company with at least 7 years management experience.
- – C-Level position in a reputable Company is also welcome.
Other considerations for selecting appropriate mentors include;
- – Be willing to mentor pro-bono
- – Must believe in the LSETF values (TRAcE III – Transparency, Results-oriented, Accountability, Enabling, Integrity, Inclusive, Innovation).
- – Be willing to undergo the mentors workshop.
- – Be available to have sessions with their mentees for at least one year (12 months).
- – Be approachable and accessible.
LSETF Volunteer Mentor Registration Form
this form to Register as a volunteer mentor for the LSETF Mentorship Programme.
Information provided in this form will be used to determine your alignment to the programme objectives, and in assigning Mentee Entrepreneurs to you through our matching system.
We will not grant access to your personal information to third parties.