Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the application form here and upload the following documents:
1. A Profile Picture (headshot facing camera)
2. School Certificate or Statement of Result from an Accredited Tertiary Institution
3. Birth Certificate
5. C.A.C. Certificate
6. Proof of Business Registration and/or Operations within the State
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 50 candidates will be shortlisted for a 10-20 minutes phone/video interview after which 30 applicants will be shortlisted for each stream.
Through the support of Facebook, the programme is FREE to all entrepreneurs who successfully scale through the two application stages. This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books and post programme support.
This is a city by city virtual training and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled for the programme must be from the location/city where you have applied for the programme. This will also be verified during the shortlisting/selection process.
To apply, click here: www.fatefoundation.org/aepdigital
Additional Post Programme Benefits
· Access to mentoring and business advisory support from FATE Foundation
· Funding and Market Linkages
Application Link: https://ybi.formstack.com/forms/aep_digital_application_new
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible, you must be:
· Between 25 – 40 years old
· Computer Literate
· Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
· Have already registered and launched a business.
· Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
· Must be able to participate all through the required programme duration