Register your business with SMEDAN and have access to various intervention/ support programmes including funding
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) has commenced the mass registration of the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
The mass registration exercise will facilitate the development of comprehensive data base for MSMEs in Nigeria and provide each MSME with a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN) created for them. It will also provide a platform to formalise the informal enterprises while creating huge global market opportunities.
The registration exercise is open to all Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises operating in Nigeria and including artisans, traders, tailors, fashion designers, manufacturers, spare part dealers and so much more.
*Who Can Register?*
If you run any form of business you are qualified to register. With registration, stakeholders in private and public sector can provide the necessary support, policies and programs tailored essentially for you. The exercise is simple and easy to complete within minutes, and most importantly it’s absolutely FREE!
*What Are the Benefits of Registration?*
1. Provide you with a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN) that will eventually become a major requirement to access Federal, State and Local Government interventions.
2. One of the conditions to access SMEDAN’s Conditional Grant Scheme (up to N50,000 per MSME)
3. Priority funding from public and private sector, financial institutions, including international donor Agencies
4. One of the requirements to be considered to participate in empowerment programs and entrepreneurship training programs organized by the Agency.
5. Provides borderless marketing opportunities for MSMEs
6. Business insurance and many more opportunities.
Kindly register your business through the link below: